Design your own color palette with iPhone
If you look for best display screens to adjust or calibrate colorimetric issues, sure you will chose an Apple Retina Display screen. It has a special and subtle screen color reproduction system. If you look, for example, at some smartphones screen, you will get so shined because of the screen’s saturation and brightness high levels. That is no good for us, what we need is a clear screen to display our colors truly. Maybe you are a creative person or simply an artist… never mind, you need to design your own color palette, then, let’s make your own palette with iPhone .
I’ve written before the phrase ‘… palette with iPhone ’, but you can use any Apple iDevice what includes iMac, MacBooks and any iOS Devices. Obviously you can use also all in the world devices with a screen, but the best way to make it is using an Apple`s Retina display device, sure. But, remember, you can use what you want to search for your customized color.
Design your own full colored palette with iPhone or iOS Device
What I am going to show you, is an amazing and simple Adobe’s website color tool. It is a website created to design and manage mainly your customized colors. I know, you can use apps like Photoshop or Pixelmator to gain the same result. But this is a simple tool exclusive for that matter. To create a customized color and to get its technical info.
– Now, unlock your iPhone and open Safari app. Yes you can use any web browser.
– Now, type this website link at Safari’s search area (or just tap on the link): kuler.adobe.com
– If you have been right, you will see anything like this view:
– Yes, this is the Kuler site user interface (Adobe Color CC). Remember that you will get more info and element’s size if you use a bigger screen like iMac’s one.
– Now you can freely explore this website and try to create your own color. You can easily move on the iPhone’s screen, all color selectors in the colored circle or at the color selector bars. Try it, and understand how this tool works.
But, just fix your look into the red circle at the bottom side of next picture. It is enclosing all technical data about the selected main color. This time it is displaying info about the pink color located at the middle of the screen.
But you can choose how this tool displays you that info. You can choose CMYK, RGB, LAB, HSB and HEX. So interesting!!
– You can create your own colors and themes (one theme means some colors sets) and save every color you create. It is needed for that, to sig in with your Adobe account data. If you have not Adobe ID, at least, you can create the color and take data away. Or you can create your Adobe account.
– This tool makes you easy your work. Because of this you can select pre-defined color palettes to help you. Tap on left tiny circle ‘button’. Look at next picture:
– If you need to recognize to a particular color you can import photos or shot a new photo with the iPhone’s camera. Tap on the camera icon at right view side.
For example, you can choose a picture from your gallery and enjoy searching for a color in the picture.
That’s all. Enjoy and Design your own palette with iPhone